BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

maanantai 26. joulukuuta 2011

Real Life Story

I JUST WANT IT TO STOP :(

I've been cyber bullied from a few girls. And they sent me facebook messages, saying im ugly....and im stupid...and i dont deserve to live. but one day i went up to them and said "I am not ugly i am beautiful and im not stupid im just equally smart. aand i do deserve to live, why do you get to pick if i should die or live? your not god. your just a girls who think your all that and really your not. so leave me alone..and get a life, and start making your own, cause clearly if you keep talking about me, and facebooking me, clearly means you have no life." so i stood up to them:) they didnt say anything i dont think, but i walked away before they could say a word cause i dont give a sh** what they think anymore,. this is my life, and ima do what i wanna do. im not here to impress no one. So just stick up to your bullys and not care what they think.
—Guest Nanella :)
More stories here!

0 kommenttia: